Re: Debian's infographic v. 0.8

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 7:20 AM, David Prévot wrote:
> Le 27/12/2011 18:32, Claudio Filho a écrit :
>
>> I updated my infographic[1] with a lot of new itens.
>
> http://claudiocomputing.wordpress.com/2011/12/23/infografico-do-debian/

There have been several of these sort of projects over the years. I
don't remember where any of them can be found though. Should we start
a wiki page so that we can collect links to these?

> CCing Stéphane who did something similar (thus less ambitious) a few
> time ago.
>
> http://ascendances.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/timeline_debian_1993_20111.png

I would encourage anyone who is interested in this sort of thing to
help maintain the Debian timeline:

http://timeline.debian.net/
http://packages.debian.org/sid/debian-timeline

--