Re: Debian's infographic

Hi

2011/12/26 Italo Vignoli <italo.vignoli@gmail.com>:
Hi

2011/12/26 Italo Vignoli <italo.vignoli@gmail.com>:
> Hi Claudio, it would be nice to see OOo seagulls replaced by the
> LibreOffice document icon, as Debian has replaced OOo with LibreOffice
> (and this would recognize René Engelhardt development activity at TDF,
> which is very important for the project).

I think that this replacement is while we haven't a AOOo finished to
build. Here, in Brazil, we have some people really interested in help
the AOOo and its builds in Debian.

> Actually, OOo seagulls are the symbol of Apache OpenOffice, and thus
> they provide a somewhat misleading information to those looking at the
> otherwise extremely nice infographics.

And if depend on me, continues the seagulls. I really believe that
have space in my infographic for good projects.

Regards,
Claudio