Re: [RFR] wml://News/weekly/2011/15/index.wml Debian Project News frozen. Please review and translate

Hi David,

Le 2011-12-12 10:08, David Prévot a écrit :
Le 12/12/2011 02:28, Filipus Klutiero a écrit :
Le 2011-12-11 15:49, David Prévot a écrit :
Le 11/12/2011 16:30, Filipus Klutiero a écrit :
Here are my comments:
Thanks a lot for your comments, but could you please provide your
wording proposals as a usable diff against the up to date Subversion
repository version?
I'm reluctant to spend time creating patches when that can be avoided.
Fair enough, I'm also reluctant to try and understand and triage the
comments of your previous mail<4EE512E3.3040000@gmail.com>.
Furthermore, I'm reluctant to do wording changes since I'm not confident
enough in English and would prefer not to introduce new problems in the
last minute. I'll let people from d-l-english have a look at your
understanding and triaging your comments, change stuff on the DPN before
it is sent (hopefully soon).

However, I could of course commit the more straightforward changes.
Even if the publicity repository has a pretty open policy, I am
reluctant to grant commit access to someone who has not proven himself
able to propose actual wording, even if asked repeatedly (“svn diff”
isn't harder than “svn commit”, on the contrary).

Note that I didn't talk about difficulty, it's the inefficiency that makes me reluctant.

If the publicity has particular preferences/requirements for reviews, I recommend to state these when requesting such reviews.