Volunteering for your Publicity Team

Hello,

I just read the article you published about your press and publicity teams looking for new members with basic english skills and I am interested in working with your publicity team as a volunteer.
http://www.debian-news.net/2011/11/27/debian-press-and-publicity-team-seek-new-members/

I studied and worked in the USA for 2 years and wrote a few product descriptions and translated some press releases from english to french for the website www.coupons.ca. Could you please give me more information about the "job" description and the various projects that you mentionned in your post?

Please let me know if you need more information about me such as my resume or my contact information. Also, I will be pleased to discuss this opportunity on the phone.

Best Regards,

--
Melanie Adele
Email : melanie.adele@gmail.com