Re: Diaspora Debian account?

Στις 27-11-2011, ημέρα Κυρ, και ώρα 19:14 +0200, ο/η Victor Nitu έγραψε:
> Hi all,
>
> It seems the Diaspora Project is finally here [1], and I know a lot of
> people here on the d.o lists will be happy about it.
> What does the Publicity Team think about creating a Debian page on
> Diaspora? It seems like an open-source project, but, well, I have no
> idea yet about the freedom it offers. At least we have an open-source
> alternative! [2]
>
> [1]: http://joindiaspora.com
> [2]: https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora
>
> It doesn't have (yet) an open sign up policy, since they say it's still
> in Alpha stage, but email invitation seems to be ok, and I, or whoever
> may be around here and have an account, can do it.

As far as it concerns the sign up policy , there are other pods that
allow free signup without need for any invitation.I also agree that a
Diaspora page is a nice idea.

List of community supported pods:
https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/wiki/Community-supported-pods