Re: Debian artwork for Wheezy

Hello again,

A theme Debian is a look at their identity and also contributes to
building and identification with their users.

Create a campaign to drive the team of advertising and marketing.
Promotional material and events.

I believe Debian need a theme to each release proposal. To have a
unique visual communication.

.ValessioBrito