Re: Fund raising advertisement on the DPN

Hi!

Am 12.10.2011 19:22, schrieb Filipus Klutiero:

>> So I propose the following policy:
[..]
> I'm against having policies on content. We'd better spend time reviewing
> issues than trying to create arbitrary policies.

Wow.  Finally a point where I can agree with you.

> There could however be a guideline so that content submitters know what
> to expect if they submit advertisements:
> http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Guidelines

Also note, that that's why that wiki-page is called "Guidelines" not
"Policy":  When I started the DPNs I didn't thought someone could come
up with practical sane policies about content.

Also often content policies lead to the very discussions they are trying
to prevent in the first place.

Best regards,
  Alexander