Re: Internal communication - Mailing Lists Code of conduct

Le 2011-08-18 03:27, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl a écrit :
Am 18.08.2011 07:44, schrieb Filipus Klutiero:
[..]

So for now, thank you for the offer but I suggest waiting for more
input.
I recommend reading Raphaels mail from the beginning of this thread
again.  Especially the following paragraph:

In case it was not obvious to you, you managed to annoy a lot of people
with your behaviour (even if you did not do it on purpose) and it might be
a good idea to keep a low profile to avoid further problems.
I read Raphaël's mail again. I recommend reading my reply again, especially my reply to the extract above:

Thanks, it indeed wasn't obvious to me. It might also be a good idea to encourage these people to express their feelings.