Re: TuxRadar choses Debian as the best Linux distribution of 2011

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 05:57:18 -0300, Alexander Reshetov <eof@debian-by.org> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 12:32:22PM -0300, Marcelo Fiscella wrote:
Hi,

There's an article that has been published by TuxRadar last week,
which evaluates 6 distributions in order to choose the best one.

[...]

In case you want to consider the article for posting on DPN, here's
the URL:

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/best-distro-2011

Hello,

we already have this in our todo list. Thank you for your attention and
notification.

Alexander, thank you for the feedback.