Identi.ca / twitter feeds for bugs & new

Hello,

During Debconf, I used some free time to develop the following:
http://identi.ca/debianbug/
http://identi.ca/debiannew/

Synchronized to twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/debianbug/
http://twitter.com/#!/debiannew/

Nothing extraordinary but I think it can interest some people.

I would like to go "public" with this but, for now, changes from the NEW
website are not available (which is causing 404 on all links from
debiannew). See:

Do you think we should wait for both to work or send the link to
debianbug now and wait for #635703 to be fixed ?

For now, the script is executed on alioth.

Cheers,
Sylvestre
PS: Do you need the password for these accounts ?