Re: Internal communication - Mailing Lists Code of conduct

Hi Filipus,

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> >Do not use foul language; besides, some people receive the lists
> >via packet radio, where swearing is illegal.
>
> These may sound like common and boring rules from every day life,
> probably because they probably are, but I thought it could help to
> remind them.

I'm sorry that you were the subject of attacks. But the team is working
relatively well and your complaints were mostly unfounded as you have been
shown.

If the process used by the team doesn't suit you, don't try imposing a new
process. You're not forced to contribute here.

In case it was not obvious to you, you managed to annoy a lot of people
with your behaviour (even if you did not do it on purpose) and it might be
a good idea to keep a low profile to avoid further problems.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)