Re: Publicity team review workflow / Re: DebConf11 ends as another success for the Debian Project

On 08/05/2011 07:45 AM, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>>   Please stop trolling on the list.
> That will be a pleasure once you explain how I would be "trolling" on
> this list (but I'm aware that explaining might be more difficult than
> name-calling).

Where is the list of issues you found in the post you were complaining
about? Finally come up with it, or  just STFU. The only thing you are
doing is to waste people's time.

 GPG Fingerprints: ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F