debian event box

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:38:18PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
>   <https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Events/DebianEventsBox>

This is something we really need; I've been trying to help on this with
Debian resources, but we do need someone coordinating the work needed to
put them together.

We probably have already available 2 spare Pelicase PL-1500
432*290*155mm [1] from the video team. But we should check they are big
enough (which somehow I doubt..., it would be great if someone could
check that).

As the next step --- with my DPL hat --- I'd need a quote of how much
it'll cost to buy the missing material, i.e. a summary of what we
already have, what we miss, and a quote for buying what we miss. if
someone could give me that, we can decide to go ahead and buy the needed
hardware pretty quickly, so that we can have it ready for events
starting from September on.

Thanks a lot for re-starting this,
Cheers.

[1] http://pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1500