Re: Need your help for DebConf: Please summarise your session

On Mon, 18, Jul, 2011 at 02:30:04PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl spoke thus..
> Dear Mark,
>
> I'm a member of Debian's Publicity Team and ask for your help for the
> coming Debian Conference.  At the past DebConf we sametimes faced the
> problem, that during a talk something got "announced accidentally" without
> proper announcement.  We'd like to prevent that for the coming conference
> and therefore contact you, as you registered a session titled
> "You, the FTP Team and the NEW queue".

Uhm, Alex, aren't you the one mainly giving that talk?  Or is there
something I should know about...?

Maybe we should co-ordinate something more than five minutes beforehand
:-)

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age
 brings wisdom."
     H.L. Mencken