French translation for LibreOffice transition and wml headers

Hi!

I have just joined the publicity project. I would like mainly to help
with the French translations. I have started to work on the LibreOffice
transition announcement. I have already prepared a first version
and sent it to debian-l10-french for review, and at the same time
committed to the publicity repository.

I do not know yet how I should edit the headers of this file. May I ask
where I can find some documentation about this?

	Cédric