Re: Debian booth: Please announce (was: Review for Debian booth announcement)

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 10:31:22AM -0400, Michael Hanke wrote:
> Thanks for all your feedback!
>
> On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 09:43:37AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Probably needs an "About Debian" section as well as an "About HBM"?
>
> I think the "About Debian" section is the same in all announcements.
>

> Below is the revised announcement. Could this event be mentioned on
> http://www.debian.org/events/ as well, please?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

Hi Micheal,
I've just added the HBM on our /events/ section: it will be visible in
few hours. :)

Cheers,
Francesca
--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"