Debian representatives at OSCON 2011?

Hi;

Lindsey and I are working on a documentary based loosely on my book Software Wars (http://keithcu.com/wordpress/?page_id=407).

I'd like to interview a Debian person. I am based in Seattle, and was planning on going to Portland for OSCON to meet up with various people. It is a shopping mall of smart people. Are there Debian representatives going? I looked at the schedule http://www.oscon.com/oscon2011/public/schedule/full/oscon and didn't see any Debian topics. However, maybe someone is going? They don't have to be on the program to be very worth interviewing ;-)

I know of at least one DD in Seattle I may contact, CJ Collier, but I don't know if he wants to do Debian publicity. Is there a way to get the full DD Seattle / Portland list?

If I get really desperate, I can try to find an Ubuntu person to talk about Debian, but it is better to have an official representative.

Thank you.

Regards,

-Keith