Re: Debian Project News - March 28th, 2011

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the suggestion.  Work on the Debian Project News is
coordinated on the debian-publicity, so I move your suggestion there.

Please note however, that at least the debtags idea might prove
impossible to implement.  I checked some random packages from the list
and none had any debtags, yet.  I currently don't know when and how they
are set.

Best regards,
  Alexander