Re: Bruce Byfield: Documentation and Free Software

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 11:06:57AM +0200, Andreas Neudecker wrote:
> In his blog Bruce Byfield takes Debian's default gdm3 wallpaper (or
> rather his aim to change the wallpaper) as an example for lack of
> documentation:

Dear Andreas, thanks for sharing. I wonder however what is the point in
you sharing such a quote with this list. The Internet is full of
review-like articles, sometimes positives, sometimes negatives. If we
were posting to this list all of them, we will: (1) flood the list and
(2) use all our time for doing just that. So, when sharing, can you
please add a note on why you are doing that and what you think we should
do with it? That would really help.

Additionally, in your only two posts to this list I could find, you seem
to be fond of sharing with us mostly negative articles about Squeeze; is
that a coincidence or is there a purpose in that we should understand?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers.