Re: First draft of press release for DebConf12

Hi,

On Freitag, 25. März 2011, Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:
> I've taken the content of this email from:
> http://docs.softwarelibre.org.ni/jnpiaOUdnF

I've edited after you posted it and Alexander also started a discussion about
it on #debconf-team - so next time maybe remove it from there when you post
it elsewhere?

Anyway... wo minor remarks:

> DebConf11 starts on Sunday 24 July, and ends Saturday 30 July
> 2011. The conference will be held in Banja Luka, Bosnia and
> Herzegovina.

I add a "This year" at the beginning.

> More information about DebConf11 can be found on the conference
> website: https://debconf11.debconf.org/

s/https/http/

cheers,
	Holger