Re: Request for review: upcoming announcement about new brasilian security mirror

Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> On Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 12:17:35 +0000, Justin B Rye wrote:
>> It's tricky, because a lot of it is inside quotation marks.
>>
>> For instance, it quotes Martin Zobel-Helas as saying "We are happy
>> we soon can cover all continents".  This is slightly awkward
>> English, but it also raises a more subtle issue: different cultures
>> have different traditional tallies for the number of continents.
>
> Feel free to reword my sentence in a way that meets our needs.

And still leave it inside quotation marks?  The best I can do is:

  <q>In combination with the GeoDNS feature used by Debian, this
  should speed up downloads for our users in that geographical area
- drastically. We are happy we soon can cover all continents with
+ drastically. This is a welcome improvement in the worldwide coverage of
  dedicated official <code>security.debian.org</code> mirrors, administrated by the
  Debian project</q> says Martin Zobel-Helas, member of the Debian System
  Administration team.</p>

(Also committed in SVN; posting partly to be sure you get a chance to
reject it and partly in the hope that somebody can improve on it.)