Re: Request for review: upcoming announcement about new brasilian security mirror

Hi,

On Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 12:17:35 +0000, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> > here [1] you can find the draft of the upcoming announcement about a new
> > security mirror in South America: as the content is mature, is now time for a
> > spelling/grammar/lessical review :).
>
> It's tricky, because a lot of it is inside quotation marks.
>
> For instance, it quotes Martin Zobel-Helas as saying "We are happy
> we soon can cover all continents".  This is slightly awkward
> English, but it also raises a more subtle issue: different cultures
> have different traditional tallies for the number of continents.

Feel free to reword my sentence in a way that meets our needs.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster