Re: [cut-team] Draft announcement for CUT 2011.03 release candidate 1

Hi!

Am 28.02.2011 01:23, schrieb Michael Gilbert:

> Based on Stefano's feedback, I have reworded the draft announcement.
> If you like it, please respond with a +1.  If not, -1 and feedback.  See
> below.

Sending something like that will surely be picked up by the press.
Please refrain from doing so without coordination of the publicity-team.

Having said that, I highly recommend *not* to send out anything, as long
as the concept is still under discussion (which seems to be the case for
me as an outsider).

Best regards,
  Alexander