Re: Status of http://times.debian.net/

Hi,

On Saturday 12 February 2011 19.23:04 Ana Guerrero wrote:
> - debian interviews, the only original content there. I offered
> the interviewed to continue publishing the interviews in news.d.n
> without answer

For one, I didn't want to push myself in since you thought it didn't really
fit with the rest of the articels.  On the other hand, in the end I didn't
get *any* answer to about 10 interview requests I sent out (ages ago by now)
so I gave up trying to do them.

I hope that Raphaël continues the "People behind Debian" series, covering a
similar idea (and much better than I did with my interviews, I'm sure.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Do you understand now why we attacked Iraq?  Because war is good for the
economy, which means war is good for America.   Also, since God is on