Re: Funny / interesting facts about Debian

I think a good idea but do not have that data now official.

Is there a possibility of getting some numbers with counter.li.org[1].

In the future we could have a place to report this type of registration, as well as communities and events related to Debian, using GIS. I've been experimenting with Ushahidi[2].

[1] http://counter.li.org/reports/machines.php
[2] http://gis.debianart.org/