Re: transfer debian-timeline/timeline.d.n maintenance to publicity team?

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 12:45:30PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> I recently noticed that the debian-timeline package, times.debian.net
> and the git repository haven't received any updates in a while. I was
> thinking that it might be a good idea to transfer maintenance of this
> to the Debian publicity team. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Yes, that would be indeed very nice. Would it be enough to have a
contact point (you?) and then do as we do for the dents, i.e. propose on
the IRC channel (or here) events to be added?

Also, the timeline should probably be announced somewhere and/or linked
from some place where it can attract the interest of curious users.

Cheers.