Re: Debian Project News 2010/14 frozen. Please review and translate

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:04:05PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri Oct 15, 2010 at 22:57:36 +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > We just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian
> > Project News to be release on Monday.  I would appreciate reviews and
> > translations.
> >
> > Instructions can be found on http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews
>
> I still have one more paragraph to add:

> href="http://robertmh.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/about-zfs-in-squeeze/";>his
> personal blog</a> about the ZFS integration into the Debian installer for
> kfreebsd. Beside a patch for GNU Parted, all other patches needed for a ZFS
> root filesystem have been accepted and made it into Debian Squeeze. Thus he
> offeres a slight modified version of the Debian Installer Image <a
> href="http://people.debian.org/~rmh/zfs/";>for downloading</a>.</p>

> I am not fully satisfied with the wording of the last sentence, and hope
> someone from debian-l10n-english can find some better wording

How about;

"Robert Millan reported on <a
href="http://robertmh.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/about-zfs-in-squeeze/";>his
personal blog</a> about ZFS integration into the Debian Installer for
kfreebsd. Aside from a patch for GNU Parted, all other patches needed for a ZFS
root filesystem have been accepted and made it into Debian Squeeze. Robert also
made available a slightly modified version of the Debian Installer Image <a
> href="http://people.debian.org/~rmh/zfs/";>for downloading</a>.</p>

Warm regards,

Jeremiah