Re: Debian Project News 2010/08 frozen, please review and translate

Hi all,

during this week i've translated the latest issue of DPN to Portuguese (pt). I would like to continue the effort as long as I can.
How can I commit it?

Just a wishlist: It would be great to have the content in .po format to translate. It would be *much* easier to translate.

Thanks for your work guys.

--

Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo