Re: Debian Project News 2010/05 frozen, please review and translate

Hi!

Am 26.06.2010 22:23, schrieb Filipus Klutiero:

> That section is very confusing. Although I can see how the math was done
> when looking at the blog post (assuming the numbers need an update), the
> section still looks broken, going into some details but ignoring others.
> One solution could be to stick to a very short summary, stating that,
> roughly speaking, *approximately* 163 bugs (the lowest number) remain to
> be solved before the next release, keeping the reference to the blog post.

Ufz.  I finally found the time to get back to this topic.

You have a better idea on how to write that paragraph?  The Problem as I
see it, is that to actually understand that statistics, you need to
write down quite a lot explanation, so that an average user may
understand the meaning of the tags and why they can safely be ignored.
My attempt is the following:
http://blog.schmehl.info/Debian/releasing-squeeze-6

And I think the entire statistic (as can be seen on
http://blog.schmehl.info/2010/07/09#2010-27) would be quite much for the
DPN, so I used a shortened version for that.

Well, while rewriting the paragraph one could of course add a link to
the complete statistics in my blog and to the explanation of the tags
(which than again should be moved to the wiki).

Best regards,
  Alexander