Collaboration

Hi,

My name is Juan G.Villaraco. I have been reading your newsletter for
much time and would like to know how can I help you. I'm not a debian
developer and never have been involve in such type of questions. I've
been debian user from many years. I work as a systems architect in
Barcelona (Spain) and my experience is in Linux Oracle administration,
project leader for infrastructure projects and ITIL certificate.

Please tell me how can I help. I have to tell you I have no much time.

Salud,

Joan