Re: Debian Project News 2010/04 frozen, please review and translate

David Prévot wrote:
> Le 29/05/2010 16:05, Francesca a écrit :
>> I was reviewing the new issue and fixed some typos.
>> Besides, I think that the correct name of the boot loader is LILO and
>> not lilo.
>
> Definitely LILO according of what used to be the offical web page [0].

The upstream software project is LILO, from which we get the Debian
source package lilo.  From that source package we build the binary
package lilo, which contains the utility /sbin/lilo, which installs
a bootloader that calls itself LILO.

The thing William Pitcock is suggesting should be removed from
Squeeze is lilo, the Debian package.

But this is quite bewildering enough that maybe we should settle for
LILO just to avoid sentence-initial lowercase.
--
JBR
Never work between meals - Norfolk proverb