Re: Debian Project News 2010/04 frozen, please review and translate

On 2010-05-29 07:04, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
Hi!

I just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
News to be release on Monday.  I would appreciate reviews and translations.

Instructions can be found on http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

Best regards,
   Alexander
Thanks Alexander,
here are a few issues:
archive of it's private debian mailing list for everyone after a period of
s/it's/its/

Martin Krafft <a
href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2010/05/msg00106.html";>proposed</a>
to change the workflow, by making parts of the archive on a regular basis
and let people delete mails, they don't want to see published.
s/, they/ they/ (no comma)
  Several
problems where pointed out by this approach, including that in the past
three years people might have resigned as Developers and therefore no
longer have access to these parts to delete their mails.
s/where/were/

that due to it limitations (for example with regard to the size of a
s/it/its/

As for the content, this:
After wondering what distribution specific tools Debian's KDE might miss,
Sune Vuorela <a href="http://pusling.com/blog/?p=167";>reported</a> about some
of the feedback he got.  To quote him: <q>All in all, it looks like we are
quite far already. We just need to get the last bits put together.</q>

is quite borderline to be featured as "news" IMHO. I consider this an opinion, which wasn't even discussed on the lists.