Re: Debian project news

Hey Alexander!

I'd be happy to see a revival of DPN (can't promise contributions though.)

On Tuesday 23 March 2010 16.17:25 Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> As I don't see the gain of a distributed VCS for this, I will go ahead
> and request one on alioth in a couple of days, unless someone has very
> good arguments against that.

A distributed vcs (whichever) might lower the entry bar compared to a
centralized one: a contributor can set up his repository and either mail
"bundles" or tell you to pull from his location.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Jesus is my duct tape.
        -- Robert Lindsay on alt.religion.kibology