Re: Debian project news

Hello,
Thanks a lot for your offer.
We need much more man hours efforts for this task (and others at Project, of
course) than are available.
If you would like to help and call for more helpers, you are welcome.
You may also discuss improvements [3] for using less time, for example.

Regards.
Andre Felipe

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute