Re: new Debian Project financial partners listing page

Hello, Martin
So, we could start integrating the financial partners info at the index.wml, as
another css table section after the service partners, and split pages if and
when they became too long.
Please, send the logo png of the publisher (max 280px X 280 px), the proposed
text and amount donated to this date, or edit yourself the draft
/english/partners/financial_partners.wml that I will copy the code to the
index.wml after a review by the list. Please do not remove the draft notice at
the top.
Thanks!
Andre Felipe