Re: something I've done with Debian

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Allen <GedankeZauberer@comcast.net> wrote:

> I sent a similar message to a FreeBSD mailing list since I did use FreeBSD as
> well as Linux for all of this music, but the newest song, I used Debian by
> itself, since I've now gotten LMMS working great on Debian. I just wanted to
> copy and paste the post to show how great Debian really is, and that I've
> done something using NOTHING but Free / Open software:

I can't actually listen to your work due to myspace not working with
Gnash/Swfdec, but I think it is really great that FLOSS is being used
for music production, thanks for sharing that with us.

You might want to add a bit of free software promotion to the page;
"Made with LMMS, FreeBSD, SUSE and Debian" with links to the 4 sites,
probably in the "General Info" section would be appropriate.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise