Re: page for listing donors for Debian Project?

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 6:27 PM, MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> Paul Wise wrote:
>> Put a call-out on debian-project asking for those DDs who are employed
>> by Debian if their employers would be willing to listed on our
>> website.
>
> I don't think this should be restricted to employers.  Cooperatives
> which allow their DDs to work on debian during business time should be
> equally acceptable.

Apologies for my choice of words. In any case, Debian doesn't appear
to have any partners that are cooperatives, at least according to the
Debian partners web page. If you know that one of the Debian partners
is a cooperative, it might be a good idea to amend the web page. If
your cooperative would like to become a Debian partner, that would be
excellent.

--
bye,
pabs