Re: page for listing donors for Debian Project?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Andre Felipe Machado
<andremachado@techforce.com.br> wrote:

> The http://www.debian.org/partners/ page does not show with enough
> emphasis/details the employers/sponsors of DDs and contributors. Not all of
> those listed show numbers (as they asked for or by lack of information?).
> How could we give enough "highlight" for this kind of partner?

Probably contact each of the partners and find out if they would like
to add that information to the page, then contact debian-www if you do
not yet have commit access to the website.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise