Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Maybe I overlooked it, but I suggest to mention:
>
> - Debian Live

jup. therefore, please include the following paragraph below the
"<p>Debian GNU/Linux can be installed [...]" paragraph:

now also be directly used without prior installation. These special
images are also known as live images and are availabe for CDs, USB
sticks and different forms of network setups. Initially, these are
provided for the amd64 and i386 architecture only.</p>

as always, improvements are welcome :)

Regards,
Daniel