Revision of DPN (Re: Debian Project News - December 17th, 2008)

> Please help us create this newsletter. We still need more volunteer
> writers to watch the Debian community and report about what is going
> on. Please see the [87]contributing page to find out how to help. We're
> looking forward to receiving your mail at
> [88]debian-publicity@lists.debian.org.

Is there a list where you could post DPN issues some hours before their
publication? I subscribed to debian-l10n-english and debian-publicity hoping
to be able to review the issues in time, but it seems none of the lists get
a "warning" methodically.