Re: more content for times.d.n: developers interviews

Hi again,

On Sunday 19 October 2008 12:50:26 Adrian von Bidder wrote:
[...]
>  a series of interviews with random developers [...] on times.debian.net.
[...]

Since the little feedback I got was on the positive side, I'd like to try to
go forward with this.

times.d.n admins: How do I post to times.d.n?  Can I get a category for this?

(In case you missed the first mail: something like
http://women.debian.org/profiles/ once every 2 .. 3 weeks.)

cheers
-- vbi
[please keep me on cc:s, thanks]

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 39th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174