Re: Question regarding a Debian Release Day event

That's correct, we are not planning the event to take place
very closed to the release day. So we still hope that perhaps
even the DPL could be available for a small excursion to Greece!
By the way how can someone communicate with the DPL himself?

the idea to open a wiki page is very good and we may shortly
do so. What are your estimations about Lenny's release time?

best regards

Emmanuel