DPN proposal: screenshots.debian.net

Hi,

I'd like to see a few words about screenshots.debian.net in the next Debian
Project News. Proposal:

Christoph Haas announced[0] the new screenshots.debian.net web site that
serves as a public repository for screenshots of Debian packages.
Everybody is invited to contribute screenshots of their favorite
applications. You don't have to be a developer to help. If you are in
charge of a package management tool or web site you are invited to use the
screenshots to give users a better impression of the respective
applications.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/11/msg00003.html
[1] http://screenshots.debian.net

Feel free to rephrase that. I'm not a native english writer.

Cheers
 Christoph
--
A guess is just a guess until you turn it into a pie chart.
Then it's an analysis. (Scott Adams)