Re: Please review latest issue of the Debian Project News

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:
> Two weeks have passed, and while I must confess, that I didn't manage to
> move to a better tool for collaborative work on the DPN, I at least
> managed to get the 14th issue finished in time.  It's again ready to be
> reviewed at http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current.

Looks like a placeholder edition to me.  Looking further, the 14th
issue was published less than a day after the RFR, before I looked up
URLs from this mailbox.  I'm not sure, but I don't think l10n-english
has enough subscribers yet to do unexpected same-day reviews reliably.
--
MJR/slef