Preparation of an announcement for the first release of Debian Med with Lenny.

Dear all,

in the Debian Med team, we are preparing an announcement for our news
section, which we would like to release at the same time as Lenny.
Apparently we can commit a wml file whith something like:

<define-tag release_date>2009-12-31</define-tag>

And correct this whith a "smart change" the day the release is
announced. But will the wml file be translated, then ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,