Re: Re: Call for opinions: slogan for the Lenny release ?

Hi,

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008, martin f krafft wrote
> also sprach César Muñoz Albitres <cemual@gmail.com> [2008.10.10.2303 +0200]:
> > 1. Debian Lenny, expand your vision
> > 2. Debian Lenny, just works without bugs
>
> without bugs. right.

Despite the effort we make in releasing an RC-bug free distribution,
user will find bugs.

> /me has not at all understood the need for a slogan.

I (We) want a banner. I don't want just a nice picture.

Martin wrote (on Sun, 12 Oct 2008) :
> We make the universal operating system. Why not keep that as our
> Unique Selling Point? Instead of slogans, why not collect the facts
> and let them speak for themselves?

For a dynamic banner (random png, flash or animaged gif), that would be
a good idea.

Franklin