Re: Call for opinions: slogan for the Lenny release ?

* martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org) [081012 23:00]:
> also sprach Fernando Cerezal <kryptos21@gmail.com> [2008.10.12.2140 +0200]:
> > I suggest "Debian Lenny, Ready for you".
>
> How exactly is Debian "ready for me"?

you can easily install it. you can easily use it. you can easily
get work done.

all the juicy details dont fit into the 1.5 seconds that will
pass when people read the slogan and pass on. so we have to cut
it short.

its called a commercial and you have to do it alot to let a large
majority of humanity know that you are worth caring about.

debian is good for more people then just nerds and debian has
something to gain from them, too.