Re: who reads debian partners inbox?

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 12:31:29PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I think we need to come with a list of people who should get access to that
> inbox and then ask debian-admin to implement it.

As MJ Ray pointed out, the inbox is DD-accessible at
master.debian.org:/home/debian/archive/debian-partners/

So it can be check retro-actively at least.

We just need people who feel responsible for it and will read it.

> Andre Machado seems like a good candidate for this to me (judging from his
> publicity work - but I dont think he is a DD nor in NM, not sure if this is
> really needed though, esp. if he is only one from many), plus the usual
> suspects, tolimar, jmm and stockholm ;-)

Those sound like good candidates (modulo Andre, unless mail forwarding
is put into place) for it, CC'd.

Michael