Re: who reads debian partners inbox?

<[🔎] 48bd1969.TDvbwJ2BXK1gizJT%mjr@phonecoop.coop>
<[🔎] 20080902130505.722454783B@techforce.com.br> <[🔎] e13a36b30809020756t2ebea763x3147603a4a4ee0e@mail.gmail.com>

Hello,
I guess that after reading the inbox daily, a first reply should be made
in the sense of "thanks, we are aware and will look for the nearest
Debian Project contact to you"
Then, we should have a list of people willing to help around the world with
this
subject.
No more than a week of waiting, please.
If we do not have a near contact willing to help, we should have a
list of people, at least.
I guess that here, with marketing and publicity teams subscribers, we could
create such list.
After, I suggest that the contact should be the "account manager" for the
interested institution, searching for the key people that could help,
asking
for ideas, contacting people at Debian Project, and such.
Debian Project is a community.
If the negotiations are still infant and fragile (remember the dark
forces),
they could be outside lists.
Suggestions?
Regards