Re: Debian Redesign (Was: Re: Hello all... :))

* Andre Felipe Machado (andremachado@techforce.com.br) [080831 20:02]:
> Hello, Pixelgirl
> Many thanks for your time!
> Debian needs your kind of efforts too.
> The Debian Web Site Project [0] and debian-www list is the starting
> place for helping our site.

thanks for the long lists of what she could do. :-)

i am happy she is *here*, and if i understood her correctly she didnt want
to come up with a bunch of new website layouts but help us working out
where we stand and how to move forward regarding marketing in a meaningfull way.
Thats much harder and more worthy of a diploma thesis then a website layout.

/andreas